Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"You've Got Mail"


In today's segment, we address the element of mail, that's right mail addressed to you," the married. "

Now I'm sure you're asking yourself, what on earth could he possibly be referring to! I am referring to the Holy scriptures, Genesis to Revelation. Yes, from the beginning to the very end, these Holy words address all of the issues of life, including your marriages.
Some may say that I'm getting real religious or perhaps even fanatical. Well I'm not. It's only because it is part of my ministry to declare to the married audience, the importance of following God's way as it relates to marriages, and if you follow it, it will bring health, happiness, and contentment and will solidify the enrichment of your marriage.
Yes my friends mail is what the Lord has sent to us through His Holy scriptures. Whether you read it, or disgard it, it's still your mail. You see, the Word of God is designed to challenge our lives and marriages, I might add. It is our roadmap and guide for our happiness and sucess. Of course, a very essential scripture: Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. (I can't begin to tell you how important that is.)
It's not enough just to try to live good and moral. YOU NEED A GOD ON YOUR SIDE AND ESPECIALLY IN YOUR MARRIAGE.
Yes, you've got Mail from God, who makes this appeal: John 14:6 (Whole Chapter) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
My dear friends: You've got Mail, Read it, It will change your lives and your marriages Forever!

I'm so glad that you're Blessed!

No comments:

Marriage is Honorable

Marriage is Honorable
be not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. . .Ephesians 5:17