Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Reply to a comment!


My dear precious reader who commented on my previous article:

First and foremost, I believe that you may have totally misunderstood my article. I never suggested that the participation of the old testament Levite's was mandatory as it relates to the New testament believers.

Bible scholar or not, your conviction of giving to the church is only relevant to your personal relationship with God. ( perhaps you missed that part)
Secondly, the example that was mentioned in the new testament and old had absolutely nothing to do with tithing!!
Nevertheless my dear friend our ability to commit to the leading of the Spirit should be the driving force of our christian walk with God.

I do however agree that the teaching of how a person should give to the church is in fact wrong. Still the entire scriptures, from Genesis to Revelation should be taught in relation to Rightly dividing the Word of Truth
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Since it is the Lord's job is to judge and ours as Christians is to love, it makes more sense to me that we approach every difference of opinion and topics of controversy in a more peaceful and loving manner.

After saying that, please let me say this: if my article has offended you in any way, please accept my sincere apologies, that was not my intention. The article was written to answer one individual's question and does not reflect the ideology of the church and it's giving policies. I do hope however you continue to read my writings in Marriage God's Way as they are my passions.

Marriage God's way is an exciting way of life. Married or not, it's concepts are fulfilling and life-changing as they pertain to God's Holy Word.

Please have a wonderful day and always remember. . .

YOU ARE BLESSED!

No comments:

Marriage is Honorable

Marriage is Honorable
be not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. . .Ephesians 5:17